Design and deploy modern cloud-based analytics
With the unstoppable move to cloud infrastructures, the challenges and limitations of traditional business analytics solutions are finally beginning to fall away. Several market forces are driving law firms and departments to seek more modern alternatives:
- Stakeholders want access to a broader range of data over and above financial information.
- Analytical requirements are ever-changing, so the platform that underpins the analytics strategy needs to be agile and responsive.
- Analytical maturity in law firms and departments is increasing rapidly, accelerating the need for more data to be available in a consumable format for business users.
Our analytics experts apply strategies and technologies related to data estates, data science, and modern analytics to design and implement solutions that help law firms and law departments gain timely actionable business insights.
We provide expertise in core areas of designing and deploying modern cloud-based solutions:
- Data estates—data pipelines and data lake storage solutions capable of ingesting data from many different business systems (both on-premise and cloud), increasing load performance without needing any physical infrastructure.
- Data science—machine learning models pre-built for the mainstream systems used by law firms and departments– finance, marketing, operations, and more.
- Data analytics and visualization—user friendly analysis and visualization tools like PowerBI, Qlik, Tableau that connect seamlessly to enable user content creation