Bringing order and transparency
Our information and asset management specialists provide original capture-to-archive services to news, broadcasters, entertainment studios, publishers, and corporations. We are one of the few providers of specialist end-to-end content and information management services.
We employ librarians, archivists, researchers and other information and media asset professionals experienced in film, video, photography, paper, and digital media, both active and archived, born-digital and physical asset collections.
Our specialists help manage the relentless influx of information and content and the increasingly complex requirements for archiving and accessibility. We bring order and transparency to workflows and facilitate access to the full range of your organization's assets.
- Operational management of media libraries and archives.
- Research and content support for 24×7 news and other time-sensitive information and content needs.
- Metadata and taxonomy design, implementation, cataloging and meta-tagging services.
- Rights research and copyright clearance services.
- Digital Asset Management (DAM) / Media Asset Management (MAM) consulting.