Better management of spend, knowledge, and your IP
Enterprise legal management (ELM) strategies, processes, and technologies help law departments better manage e-billing, spend management, matter management, knowledge management, IP management, and more. Delivery of data, reports, and analytics are also key components of enterprise legal management.
Our ELM specialists apply their expertise in legal operations and technologies to help law departments optimize their operational processes. Client outcomes include:
- Better-informed budgeting and forecasting decisions.
- Improved visibility into cost and attorney performance of outside law firms.
- Secure storage and easy retrieval of data related to matters.
- Greater efficiencies around creation, revision, approval, and consumption of legal documents.
- Enhanced document collaboration and expedited review and approval of documents internally and with outside counsel.
- Access to analytics to identify trends and differences among providers, average fees associated with matter types, and more.
- Data foundations enable the application of machine learning and artificial intelligence to build predictive modelling and insights.