Deep dive into legal operations’ toughest challenges
Harbor Legal Lab is an invitation-only community forum to foster open dialogue across a diverse spectrum of the legal ecosystem on strategy, challenges, culture, and changes that support the law firm and corporate client relationship.
The interactive format—with a limit of about 40 participants—ensures meaningful engagement of the nation’s top law firms and law departments with diverse perspectives.
Legal leaders across law firm c-level executives, managing partners, general counsel, and corporate legal operations leaders, share perspectives and generate ideas in a unique setting.
Past events tackled subjects like:
- Developing, engaging, and retaining our talent.
- Creating additional capacity to provide legal services.
- Leveraging technology to support law departments’ and law firms’ talent strategies.
2024 Advisory Board
- Colleen Batcheler, Executive Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary, Hertz
- Chris Boyd, Chief Operating Officer, Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
- Heidi Gardner, Distinguished Fellow, Harvard Law School
- Elizabeth Gooch, Chief Business Development and Marketing Officer, McDermott Will & Emery
- Mike Haven, Head of Legal Operations, Intel
- Léo Murgel, Senior Vice President and Chief Operations Officer, Legal and Corporate Affairs, Salesforce
- Brian Sprague, Chief Operating Officer, Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld
- Erin Webber, President & Managing Director, Littler